Community Care Live provides the opportunity for you to engage with a professional and dynamic audience including key decision makers such as commissioners, heads of department, principal social workers and team managers.
In 2019 we look forward to building on the huge success of the past 21 Live London events. Last year’s event was attended by more than 1500 social work professionals - 25% of whom were key decision makers.
Reasons you should exhibit at Community Care Live 2019:
- Be part of a key event in the social care calendar which will build on the success of the past 21 events
- Network with key decision makers including commissioners, directors and team managers
- Meet with an audience of engaged social care professionals – with 68% of visitors last year coming from over 100 local authorities
- Take advantage of face to face interaction with the social work community from around the UK
- Position your organisation as a supporter of social care training, learning and career development
- Discuss any career opportunities within your organisation directly with potential candidates
- Position your organisation as a provider, supplier or employer of choice for the social care sector
Download the 2019 Exhibition and Sponsorship Opportunities brochure to find out more